AgroWays (U) Limited is committed to Processing, Warehousing and Distributing high quality grains, cereals, pulses and legumes that meet the East African Standards with the aim of adding value to the ever-growing food demand in Uganda and its neighboring countries.
Management of AgroWays is committed to continually satisfy its customers through an approach to quality products and services that meet the needs of legal and statutory requirements.
Its goal of attaining a Quality Management System will be achieved by the following quality objectives
- Enhancing image and market shares by consistently identifying and meeting its customers’ requirements needs and expectations.
- Continually supplying high quality products and services.
- Continually identifying and addressing the needs of employees, for an innovative and captivated group of employees.
- Use of modern technology and energy efficient machinery.
- Continually improve the performance of all aspects of the organization and all applicable statutory requirements.
- Continually maintaining, reviewing and improving an effective and efficient Quality Management System developed with the requirements of QMS Standard ISO 9001 2015 through regular audits and management reviews.
- Ensuring that personnel throughout the company are committed to the QMS’ objectives through on-going training and education programs at all levels.
- Continually strengthening everyone’s commitment to satisfy customer needs in the most efficient way by ensuring that management behavior, image, communication and recognition systems, reflects the norms and values that support Quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that quality objectives, including those needed to meet requirements for products, are established in relevant functions and levels within the company.
- Communicating the policy within the Organization and disseminate it to all employees as well as relevant interested parties and ensure it is understood and applied within the organization.